Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Season numbering finalised

andy_harries

• Support Team

Hi all

I've made a few changes based on feedback from the provisional numbers that I put up.  You can now ignore the provisional numbers and take these as the ones for the season.  I have left some gaps to allow later entries to try and slot in the right place.  Red highlights are entries not yet registered but we are expecting them to come.

We have a novice this year - welcome Rhona 🙂 - dual driving with Richard Young.

We'll update the individual entries in the competitor section, so use this list as definitive for now.

image.png.96223c90443d9775f3f0607ad51d91a2.png

• Like 2

• Support Team

Hi Jeremy - yes, any score after your 60th birthday counts so you'll be good all season.  On the entry there was a vets field that I think was ticked 'no' on yours, but no problem making the change and adding you to the vets championship.  

The competition is tough though, Paul won't be giving his title up easily 🙂

• Support Team
Posted (edited)

Hi Paul - yes, good spot.  Have updated the list so you are 610 instead.  Although as you came 4th and Rebecca 5th last year it's a relatively small change.

Also, have added Sean Toms to the list as he entered just after I pulled the latest list and updated Jeremy's vets entry.  Updated list is below with no other changes:

image.png.cc6f23162f0cb7830bf5acf2cf7112c3.png

Edited by andy_harries

• Support Team

Andy, I know Paul Boston looks like he’s probably forty something but he is actually a vet.  We had this trouble with his youthfulness last year at Curborough 😁

• Support Team

Paul might be in denial though, as he ticked the 'no' box for the veterans championship in his registration (which I pulled straight through into this list) 🙂

I'll update now.  Anyone else pretending they are younger than they are ?!