Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FIA Imperial bolt pack ZRB05 (or details of the bolts in it)

Miker7

Now I've got a FIA Imperial roll bar, I'm after the bolt pack ZRB05. Caterham have no stock. Does anyone have one OR have the details of the bolts. Googling this site hasn't brought up the details of the specific pack.

I'm guessing the key bolts are the cut down bolts which i think are these (but its not clear if these are metric or imperial)

Bolts - FIA Roll Over Bar - Special (caterhamparts.co.uk)

(can't find the delete topic button but i've had the brainwave of Redline and am now about to send off a request to them for the parts which seem to be in stock)

Edited by Miker7

I can't find ZRB05 in either of the lists of fastener packs:

Several of the sizes and all of the torque settings are given in the old-style text-heavy Assembly Guide. Please send me a Private Message with your email address if you'd like a copy.

Jonathan

PS: There isn't a Delete button.

• Like 1

To just wrap this up - used the Redline website to make an inquiry late at night, quote through at 8:30am the next morning, I confirmed my address,  invoice generated, payment made and confirmation of order received all within 30 minutes. Parts arrived before I'd got home from work the next day. Fantastic service.

Bolt pack ZRB05 (from the build manual) is serial number 23A - Fastener Pack - Roll over bar (DeDion FIA)

• Like 1

I found the bolts on my 95 imperial LC LA to be 7/16 - 20.

I have an FIA on my car.

Two bolts used. One on the shock tower plate, and one on the upper seat back square tube.

The shock bolt and rubber discs holds the center.