Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Looking for Spa Mirrors in Black

Rhys Mann

They don't have them in stock in black! tried already, would like the carbon with clear top coat but too expensive, as im not sure how much use i'll get out of the aero screen on the road yet! (i've never used one before!)😁👍ps managed to order the black ones from kitcar direct, then got an email to say they were out of stock and got refunded! Same happened with Rallynuts!

Edited by Rhys Mann

5 hours ago, Rhys Mann said:

They don't have them in stock in black! tried already, would like the carbon with clear top coat but too expensive, as im not sure how much use i'll get out of the aero screen on the road yet! (i've never used one before!)😁👍ps managed to order the black ones from kitcar direct, then got an email to say they were out of stock and got refunded! Same happened with Rallynuts!

Once you go aero, you don’t go back…

Even thoughI I had to make some "amendments" to the aero screen from Kitcar Direct as no matter what i did i couldn't get it to sit flush against the scuttle! Work in progress photo attached and the £10 helmet i got from Wiggle! 

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

IMG_5263.jpeg

IMG_5265.jpeg

if anyone else has any, I'm after a spare set of spa's.

I'll likely be chucking some motamecs on ebay at some point.

Rhys, get ready for getting smashed in the face by your harness straps! (I have a solution of course)

Thanks for posting, the ones I'm after are in the attached photo, there seems to be a split in the plastic on the one's your selling so will give it a miss, thanks anyway and appreciate your time posting 👍

IMG_5335.jpeg

Edited by Rhys Mann