Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 Oxted Trimming Boot Bag (Vinyl)

Oooh, tempting.  I haven't even taken delivery of the car yet, but like spending money.

So, with this full of stuff and sat on top of the boot cover I can understand.  What happens when it starts raining, do you then stuff this in the book and erect the hood, or do you have to empty its contents into the boot and erect the hood. ??

Hi Both - Ainsley you were first. They're fully weather resistant and you can leave it on the back of the - its a great piece of kit. If you want it please let me know by COP today and I'll get a price for posting it (so it's £130 + postage).

If not thanks for your interest, Hooley will have next dibs !!!

• Area Representative

The idea of the boot bag is to increase luggage space I.e. in addition to the boot. I doubt you’ll find it’s fully weather resistant. Certainly my SBFS Rebag isnt. The best advice is to pack things in polythene bags within the boot bag. 

Gents !!! I am so sorry for the delay. I'm not usually this disorganised I promise. Moving into a new build/complete next week/house not ready blah blah...

Anyway. Ainsley has first dibs (let me know if you still want it Ainsley and I can get it wrapped and weighted otherwise it goes to Hooley.......... or you can have a dance off !!!! 😉