Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ford Sigma improvements...

Wight Skipper

I can highly recommend Premier Power’s work… does depend how big your bank is as to whether it gets broken! *scratchchin*

Lowest price(/best value?) option is their ultra-light flywheel - won’t add power but will improve drivability.

Thereafter, you’ll be a kid in a toy shop… 💷 💷 💷 🤷🏼‍♂️

Worth speaking to Stuart - he won’t give you the hard sell (he doesn’t need to)!

edited to add, I believe Luke at Team Leos might be able to offer a remap of the standard Caterham ECU, so that might be an alternative route.

Edited by BigCol
  • Like 1

Sell the Sigma and install a Hayabusa(!) 

200 bhp+ from standard engine, revs to 11k rpm, you get a free 6-speed sequential gearbox plus you gain the HUGE benefits of lighter weight, lightning-fast turn-in, absurdly short braking distances, much better acceleration, and an exhaust note that puts the biggest grin on your face this side of taking Class A drugs 😆

Pax eyes_DSC_0991.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/10/2023 at 09:47, BigCol said:

I can highly recommend Premier Power’s work… does depend how big your bank is as to whether it gets broken! *scratchchin*

Lowest price(/best value?) option is their ultra-light flywheel - won’t add power but will improve drivability.

Thereafter, you’ll be a kid in a toy shop… 💷 💷 💷 🤷🏼‍♂️

Worth speaking to Stuart - he won’t give you the hard sell (he doesn’t need to)!

edited to add, I believe Luke at Team Leos might be able to offer a remap of the standard Caterham ECU, so that might be an alternative route.

Seconded. I've been very happy with my conversion. night and day difference over 270/310 stock from CC... Excellent service. No hard sell, superb engineering.