Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Goodwood Entries

Drumster

I had an email direct from BRMC at approx 12pm today and filled out the form 30 mins later and received the following:

YOUR ENTRY IS PROVISIONAL - IT HAS BEEN RECIVED AFTER WE HAVE RECIEVED 110 ENTRIES - SO WE HAVE YOU ON OUR RESERVES LIST

Anyone else had this? I've emailed the entries secretary hoping it's a system glitch....

I used our Championship Numbers (same as last year) rather than our Competition Numbers.

For Double Drives the process is a little confusing because it allows you to select a £320 Double Drive payment option with the first Entry and then forces you to select either a £160 or £320 payment option for the second entry.

On the second entry I selected the £320 payment option, clicked next to get to the payment screen and then canceled out of the payment. The Entries Secretary has confirmed that both our entries were received using this approach. Just in case anybody else finds themselves with a similar dilemma...

I emailed the organisers yesterday , they're not worried about race numbers as the 2023 numbers won't get assigned until entries are closed to our speed championship and  they'll contact me nearer the event to get these. 

Whilst people are signing up for the championship, suggest you join the speed interest group so that you receive emails pls

Thanks
Andy