Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2001 MINI Cooper

TomB

Due to an unexpected cancelled order, our plans to update our tintop fleet has come rather sooner than we expected. 

As such, I need to responsibly rehome our 2001 MINI Cooper. Some say it’s a future classic. A microcosm of the early 2000s. To us however, it’s been a fun stop gap car while I was working a reduced week for Daddy Day Care over the last few years, and a station run car. However, with a new ID3 coming and the Golf being kept for bikes and mess, I don’t think we can keep it.

So the car - it’s December 2001, so within the first 6 months of production. It’s on 142000 miles, and has been well looked after in my and previous ownership. It rattles a bit, but it’s had a new exhaust pipe (yesterday!), recent tyres, brake disc and pads have all been replaced. It’s is running a reconditioned original spec gearbox, and had the clutch done at the same time. No body work corrosion, but as to be expected the suspension and subframes are as you would expect an older car to be. 

I’m hoping for around £1000, but happy to negotiate. 

Car has MOT until the spring, is located in north Manchester /East Lancashire. If interested, let’s have a chat.

It can't - as its a canceled order it doesn't have the bike mounting kit we would need.  I don't want to retrofit it as its double the price and the car will go back at the end of the PCP.  We can transport 3 bikes on the roof of the Golf (restricted high entrances notwithstanding *silly* ).  So bike/ mess/ holiday hauls can be with the Golf and ID3 for everything else.  

We could have kept the MINI, but the chance to beat an 6-8 month waiting list was too good to miss!