Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Weather Equipment / Parts for sale

Blackmamba

Hi

I took the opportunity to clear up my garage while the car was away for servicing and have various accessories and parts I no longer need. All are for a S3 car unless generic in nature.

Caterham tonneau for Tillett seats with slot for petty strut. I have two, both in very good condition with signs of light use only and some marks from storage. £85 each.

Caterham full hood in very good condition, no tears / cracks and the screens are clear. £150.

Caterham half doors in excellent condition. There are a couple of fasteners missing but easily replaced and otherwise superb. £100.

Aeroscreen with 3 mirrors. I don't know which manufacturer this is from and I don't see any markings to help identify it. There is some corrosion to the boltsbut no damage apart from a small chip I have photographed. £75.

Oxted Tillett leather seat pads. Very nice black leather seat pads with contrasting white stitching. The leather is in lovely condition and has been regularly fed / treated. There is some wear to the seat area as expected and some colouration to the backs which you don't see when fitted. Will need some double sided sticky tape / Velcro to affix. £65.

Caterham harness pads good condition, in black. £10.

Caterham petrol cap in orange with Rover key and flange / gasket. £20.

CSI Air Flow Battery Air conditioner. £10.

Classic Additions lightweight outdoor car cover in size D. Great breathable cover that can be used indoors or outdoors. Limited use over a period of about 6 months. This will suit a large sports car like a Porsche 911 (991 shape). £75.

Everything is in really nice condition and very clean. Prices are plus postage at cost or collection from Chiswick, London W4. If you need any more information or pictures, please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks RyCliff, will let you know if the seat pads become available.

Half doors, hood, aeroscreen, battery charger, car cover and harness pads are sold. Seat pads are OHPF.

I also found a Banner Accugard 1800 charger. In good used condition as shown. Plug needs replacing. £10 + postage or free collection.

Banner.jpeg.b28036c58d005e5cc7fda36c79c85f44.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...