Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 Parts for sale

Richard_W

Hi,

I have some S3 parts that need to be cleared out following a few changes made to my car. Everything is shown below:

Standard mirrors, decent condition with no cracks etc: £25.00: SOLD

CAT-Mirrors_0.thumb.JPG.61a21cdbab1abed72d4fee941e636f58.JPG

Rear wheel rack and lockable spare wheel mount. The rack has been cut off of the back of my car as I won't be using it. Therefore, it has lost approx 30mm in depth which would need to be taken into account. The lock on the mount works. Someone may be able to make use of it: £25.00

CAT-Rack.thumb.JPG.845baf56a79eb65d85dbed0bdb30c074.JPG

Seat support / stay or alternative head restraint that can be bolted to the roll bar. I bought it and then bought some new seats so never used it: £20.00 - SOLD

CAT-Support.thumb.JPG.b55eac32b87a20b8f595813ad25f731e.JPG

14 inch KN Jupiter wheels, full set of 5, four have Pirelli Centuro tyres which are in good condition and have plenty of life left in the them. The fifth has a Goodyear Eagle tyre which I certainly wouldn't use and is probably better suited to a museum!

The wheels are ford pattern / de-dion and in good useable condition, they were on my car until a week ago, but could also do with a refurb as there is some flaking paint in the insides etc: £250.00: RESERVED

CAT-Wheels.thumb.JPG.31bd9354e10947160989393067066abd.JPG

Cloth seats, taken from my car. They are in decent condition with no rips or tears and come with the runners. At the moment the mount stiffeners are still on the runners as I replaced mine but I will see if I can get those off. They are surprisingly comfortable, there are stoppers where the head restraints would mount but I have not checked to see if they do fit: £150.00

CAT-Seats.thumb.JPG.3534003a389783d5b32ad3720645646c.JPG

Some of the this stuff could be posted, that can be discussed, but the seats and wheels would be best picked up. 

Thanks

Richard

• 2 weeks later...