Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tyre Recommendations

TANGO7

I had the A539  Yoko a long time ago .   They had to be replaced after 4 years .

The Nankang is better, comfortable , not stiff , more sporty . It is a real tyre for a Seven if if I think the XL will made it bad . 

When they are on the car, they are simply fabulous . My other friends with this tyre are happy too .

Strange but I think they will stay on the car .

I did 100 000 miles with my Sprint Caterham .

• Area Representative

My 2017 NS2R review on tyrereviews website:

"
Given 50% while driving a Caterham Roadsport SV 1.6 K Series (185/60 R13 V) on mostly country roads for 2,500 average miles

I have a Caterham and live in Portugal.

I bought NS-2R 180/Street compound, since I was told they were as good as Toyo R888 and would last the same or more... Utter nonsense... I got 4000Km from them. I am not an aggressive driver and I certainly don't laptime on the road. I have only done 300Km on motorways.
I am very much inclined to say that Portugal has a really hot tarmac... I got none of the great mileage everyone talks about... It's a Caterham, well set up and, with half the weight of most of other reviewers' cars...
Could it have been a bad batch? Maybe... Will I buy or recommend them? Absolutely not.

14 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2017"