Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1700 Supersprint Wanted

TANGO7

Thanks for the suggestions re Sevens and Classics. Their cars seem to be live axles. Also I was hoping for a private sale. (Incidentally, I would recommend S&C as a dealer to anyone, I have dealt with them in the past and they were excellent)

I'd consider selling my car, spec as follows:

1997 (P reg) 1700cc X-flow 155bhp (with dyno print), Metallic Williams-Renault Sports Blue, Leather S-type seats, Weber 3d electronic ignition, Freestyle adjustable anti-roll bar, Live axle with LSD, FIA Roll Bar, Scholarship front suspension upgrade, Removable MOMO steering wheel, Increased visibility weather equipment inc hood, half hood & tonneau cover, Optional Brooklands aeroscreens,​ Uprated cooling system & radiator, Uprated master cylinder, Uprated starter motor, Odyssey PC680 battery, Twin Weber 40 dcoe carbs, 4 branch competition exhaust, 5 speed gearbox, 13" Minilite alloys with Yokohama A021-R tyres. 6 point driver & 4 point passenger harnesses, Aero filler cap, Ignition cut-off, Red starter button, Cycle wings, 7 Grille, Caterham rubber mats, Carpets.

5 Owners 2 of which have been me (2002-2004 & 2015-now). Large & comprehensive history file. Never seen rain in my ownership. In Oct 2016 I had the honour to represent 1997 with this car at Buckingham Palace in celebration of HM The Queens 90th birthday.

I had planned on keeping this car forever, but I've recently been trying to find a Porsche 964 and just seen your post.

Price ... I don't know ... but I'd listen to offers 

07980 825160

• 4 weeks later...