Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit Trackday (Thursday 3rd May) - OPEN FOR BOOKING

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

It's open, chaps and chapesses - one of our most popular events of the year at Brands Hatch, on the famous Grand Prix circuit. 

The usual Club benefits, atmosphere and camaraderie at an unbeatable price!  Booking form available here.

Form an orderly queue...

And...

BHweather_1.jpeg.450b34862b8008a30ab0225b5ba259f7.jpeg

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Leadership Team

Well done Mark!

Somewhat unbelievably, we still have some places available.  This will be a fantastic day at Brands and it's priced extraordinarily competitively - and includes free instruction.  Reminder link to the booking page here.

James

This is tight, but booking done. After a very prolonged repair Bumblebee will rise again and the car is going to be delivered to Brands paddock on Thursday morning at 7:30. I need to thank James for his help in the process of obtaining parts. If everything falls into place, I shall see you there!!

Ivor 

i think technically i am correct , you dont need to have a noise test pass for the sighting laps *rofl*

BTTT , weathers looking much better for Thursday , lets hope we have a full compliment of members and all the places are taken .

Had a great day yesterday the weather turned out perfect, it was my first experience of Brands GP other than on a computer and it didn't disappoint.  

Mark w and L7 FST I think I shared a garage with you both, I was in the white R400.

JP

Hi JP *byebye* 

yes a great day, much enjoyed, though I think there were red flags in 4 of our 7 sessions so track time was a bit meagre *frown* 

​Open pit lane at Cadwell next month will be a relief!

Apologies to everyone for causing the red flag in the penultimate session, my car suffered an electrical failure and I had to be towed in.

I hope you didn't miss too much track time. Hopefully see some of you at Cadwell if I manage to get the car fixed in time.

Even with 620R power I couldn't keep up with L7FST so I will need to invest in some tuition!

Thanks to James and co for organising a fantastic day.

Great day at Brands last week,  had my problems too with a wire break to the alternator which caused lots of misfire and eventual non starting but got it back up and running with only losing out on one (red flagged) session. big thumbs up to Tim at Sevens and Classics who came over to help me and jump start my car and I know he was giving others help as well *bow*

met some new faces was great to chat during the day, probably next one for me is Snetterton in August !!