Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SOLD STC - Audi A6 Avant 2.7 V6 TDI SE - 95k - FSH - Manual

danielcwsmith

For sale, my Audi A6 Avant 2.7 V6 TDI. Six speed manual. Serviced at 92,000 miles (September 2017), next service due in 16,500 miles/December 2019, MOT to July ’18, Full Service History, HPI Clear. £4,200

I purchased the car at 64,000 miles in June 2014, in preparation for our first child and it has been an excellent family vehicle since.

I have maintained the car with Neil Garner Performance Engineering and it has given me three and a half years of trouble free motoring, only requiring servicing, tyres and the odd bulb. There are two keys and the original document wallet, including the User Manual, Service Schedule and MMI User Guide, plus a file with V5C, receipts, MOTs and service reports.

It is a ten year old car and is not perfect, so I have included a bad bits section below. This is so a potential buyer doesn’t have any nasty surprises if they are travelling to see the car. The car has been priced with these issues in mind.

The Audi A6 has many features as standard which are options on an equivalent A4. This car also has the optional luxury pack added. It is a very comfortable vehicle to drive, has a phenomenal amount of space front and rear and will return 50mpg+. I HPI checked the car prior to purchase, which was clear. Following purchase, I had the leather seats professionally cleaned and nano-sealed in preparation for any baby-related disasters, which thankfully never occurred. I also had the exterior detailed and the paint machine-polished to remove some minor swirls. The paint remains in good condition, aside from the scuffs detailed the “bad bits” section below.

The car is near Stroud, Gloucestershire. Viewing and test drives are welcome with a license and documented proof of insurance to drive other cars. I’m happy to send extra, or specific pictures by email if required.

Specs/features:

Alloy wheels (17”)

Cruise control

Dual-zone climate control

Full leather Interior (Nano-seal leather protection applied at 65,000 miles)

Heated seats and heated folding mirrors

Auto headlights and rain sensing wipers

MMI system with 10 speakers, radio, CD, aux-in

Multi-function leather steering wheel

Dash driver information system (DIS)

Rear parking sensors

Tinted windows

Rear window blinds

Tilt/side sunroof

Isofix front and rear

Rear load rail system, OEM boot floor protector, luggage compartment cover and partition net

Full size alloy spare

Bad bits

Tyres (Pirelli P Zero Rosso all round) have 3-4mm tread

Two noticeable scrapes on the bodywork and one tucked away

Driver’s door opens with key only

Alloy wheels have cosmetic scrapes

Driver’s seat leather has bolster scuffs

Driver’s seat back adjuster is loose, but works

The armrest lid handle is loose, but works

The warning triangle pocket catch on the boot lid is broken, but cunningly repaired

The rear parking sensors occasionally false-detect

All in all, it's been a great car. The reason for sale is the purchase of a campervan which will double as my day to day vehicle. There's no need for two big cars. It's a cliche, but "genuine reason for sale"!

1.JPG.8dc0f8ec7d7d5fcc9642aea7cccd9014.JPG

2.JPG.dea5584efd173cd877fba5c173c65f6b.JPG

3.JPG.ccdfe03512368b1cb30a6319bbe0ad17.JPG

6.JPG.4f9a4d00670efee2c19021b1d997295d.JPG

10.JPG.d9513b94aa8ea50ab9e01a65e00e1a7f.JPG

12.JPG.5b61081bca08c0f64da86f348b7e5b39.JPG

21.JPG.4c63b8840981c39a21ebd111af8d96f4.JPG