Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Really O/T! Indoor/Outdoor Electric Wheelchair! Invacare TDX SP2.

Grubbster

I put this on Gumtree earlier, just thought I'd add it here as well in case anyone is looking for one!

This belonged to my Godmother who used it for about 10 months in the care home, hardly ever went outside (4 times we think). It's a high quality piece of kit, was ordered to her spec and delivered in April 2016, costing over £6,400.

It is an Invacare TDX SP2, joystick controlled and with optional Power Seat Tilt, Power Reclining Back, Flo-Tech Lite Cushion, Laguna Backrest and Head Rest. It has a seat belt and puncture proof tyres. Everything looks to be adjustable (foot-rest width and height, arm-rests, head-rest etc). The battery lasts for ages (it hasn't been used since March and it hasn't lost any charge in that time). 

It does not have lights or indicators but the switches are there so these could easily be added if needed.

Godmother wasn't the best of drivers so there are a couple of minor scuffs, but nothing to worry about.

• 3 months later...

she would have been better off with a caterham :-)  you could always project it , guy up my way makes these from mobility scooters 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/05/article-2336173-1A280AE0000005DC-406_634x432.jpg