Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2017 - Round 09 - Harewood

Comp Sec

A great event at Harewood yesterday, and who could have expected 4 timed runs.

There were a couple of queries on times so i've waited until the results are published by Harewood.

The results are now available Harewood 2017.pdf

The overall results are available 2017 Championship - 09.pdf

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact me.

I'm fine thanks Tony *thumb_up*

Not had a good look at the car yet but managed to get it into the garage without Jo noticing, unfortunately she found it yesterday after spotting fluid on the trailer!

Thanks for everyones help and offers of spanner aid.... no doubt ill be posting tomorrow to scrounge not only bits but advice.

Jeff.

Jeff..

Glad you're ok mate! The car can mend and all that caring sharing fluffy stuff.....

The offer of a shared drive at Curborough still stands.... you have the opportunity to drive a really fast car set up for a Fat B*stard, therefore have an excuse if you decide that a) its a deathtrap b) it's slow..

It's an arrive and drive deal and shall remain open for all events I am competing in for the remainder of the year!

This is also partly fuelled by guilt - Richard and I like playground bullies encouraged you to leave the brain in the paddock as you had previously threatened to do.. We're sorry*rofl*

Tell Jo that those two nasty boys MADE you do it..

I have broad shoulders - less of the sniggering there Durrant, Rogers et al!!!! and can handle the wrath of Jo..

dan

Jeff,

Hope the damage is not so bad.

I cant even start to imagine how I would explain that to Karen. I was sitting on the line thinking OMG Karen  would not take it at all well (after it was obvious you where ok!!!) if I did that. So thats my excuse for going so slow on the last run!!!!

I would obviously offer a duel drive but anyone normal sized that gets in my car tends to disappear under the aero screen!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offer Dan, my car should be ok for a test drive tomorrow night and if all ok I'll drive my shed on Sunday *thumbs_up_thumb*

The good news is that Jo's preference for me to sell the 7 in exchange for a boat which we could use together on romantic weekends has now gone. We went for a lesson in a RIB at Norfolk last weekend and after 1 1/2 hours of me throwing it about like a loony she decided that boating is not for her!  *evil*

Jeff