Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oulton Park Video

Redbullwings

Firstly a massive thanks to Dave and James for organising the day. Dave i hope you get the engine sorted without making too big a hole in your pocket, i really felt for you, and having to leave early, such an arse. Also to the couple in their red clamshell 7 who had gearbox issues, i hope you got back ok.

But wow what a cracking track, id watched some video before booking and made up my mind that i had to try it, but driving it was awesome. I opted for some instruction which was great, although the intercom packed up and i pushed on a bit too hard too soon, at Cascades resulting in a half decent spin. I think i might have collected the apex cone in the process, sorry chaps. 

Ive uploaded some video from the last session, and the driving standard for the whole day was impeccable with a really friendly atmosphere on and off the track and the night before gathering too.

Excellent day, i have never been to day with so many courtesy drivers or in fact never been on a trackday or testing day what was not red flagged.

Thank you lotus 7 club

"R300 race car" driver