Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2017 Track day programme - All events completed - Updated status as of 14th October 2017

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

As a regular trackdayer. A massive thank you to James and Dave for this year's programme. Brilliant.

As a member of the MT - thank you Stephen for your comments above they are most definitely noted. Collectively we hope to announce further related TD benefits for 2018

regards

Rog

Just to add my thanks to James and Dave for organising this little lot, some great tracks and i know how much effort this stuff takes so hats off to you both. i didnt think id enjoy Silverstone as much as i did, but im itching to go back, so that gets my vote for next year. Oulton park was awesome too, and the 300 odd miles to get there made it a very memorable road trip.

looking forward to seeing whats on next years list. 

thanks 

Doug

As a first timer on track this year I attended Cadwell. James and Dave had an open vote, with a show of hands if I recall, regarding staying in sessions, so how you feel a 'vocal minority' affected your day, I don't know.

I found it irritating to have a vote, both at Cadwell and Anglesey, that opted for sessions, to change back to OPL, presumably via behind the scenes pressure on James & Dave. If a consensus of opinion is asked for, speak up when required or abide by the decision, it's democratic.

Other than that, I'd like to thank the club (James & Dave) for a wonderful first venture on to track this year. The Introduction to Track Days last year, and the novice day at Blyton this year, were brilliant.

Cadwell and Anglesey, what superb tracks they were. However, could the climate agent try a little harder next year!! *yes* Still, we could have ended up with the weather that arrived in Anglesey 3 days later! *eek*