Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Blackbird Parts

Phorne

I have for sale various Caterham Blackbird parts off a Honda Blackbird engine bored out to 1200cc that sadly is no more!

Nova Gearset.  (Still in broken engine) The gear box was rebuilt in 2014 and therefore should be in excellent condition having only undertaken 5 races since.

Drysump. (still fitted to broken engine)

The broken engine is currently with an engine builder to inspect and recover parts, but willing to sell as is.

Keihin Flat Sided Carbs. 

Blackbird Racing airboxes x 2.  One sits on top of engine and takes air in through the front grill, the other is a side inlet airbox with spare bonnet to suit

Exhaust manifold primaries and collector. 

Various other spares including starter motors, performance regulator, radiator (has a small leak)  original Blackbird Carbs,

Happy to sell as job lot or would consider separate offers?

• Area Representative

Interested in engine with Nova box and dry sump fitted. Have emailed but says there is a problem?  Please reply to me on here or preferably with money you are after to: nickpaulwestbrook@yahoo.co.uk.

Nick

• Area Representative

Interested in engine with Nova box and dry sump fitted. Have emailed but says there is a problem?  Please reply to me on here or preferably with money you are after to: nickpaulwestbrook@yahoo.co.uk.

Nick

Hi, I have had a couple of queries on pricE.  Difficult one to price.  £500 for Nova gears and say £100 for the dry sump in its current fixed to engine state.  The dry sump will need to be inspected in case it digested anything from the broken engine, although I managed to cut the engine quite quickly when it let loose

Keihin carbs £400

exhaust primaries £75

airboxes. £150

starter motor £25

• Area Representative

Thanks.  Would like the gearset assuming it is intact, can you email me on the address with your details and phone number and I will give you a call.

Nick

• 3 months later...