Click here if you are having website access problems ×

X Fow fuel injection.

Kingsley Young

• Area Representative

I have a friend who has a Ford Fiesta mk1 converted to rear wheel drive hill sprint car with a 1800 X Flow fitted, this is a seriously quick car. 

Having spent a shed lode of money developing this car he has now had fuel injection fitted but the mapping he has had done just does not seem to let it run smoothly. 

Can anyone recommend an outfit that would be able to Map this correctly?

I should of said he is based in Guernsey but will come to the mainland to get it sorted. 

Kingsley. 

Steve Greenald at Track and Road:07774 773824 (close to the Dartford crossing). Call him and discuss it first.

Best I've found and works will many different systems,

This from a press cutting:

Track n Road

The Rolling Road, in Rainham, Essex where the power run and remap was done is a collaboration between Steve Pitcher (Track n Road) and Steve Greenald (Race Engine Calibration). Between them they have over 60 years of experience with performance engines. When Steve.P. decided to upgrade his Rolling Road facility 4 years ago he invited Steve.G. to move his 400 BHP Schenck engine Dyno from Ilford where he'd operated since 1984, to share the premises at Rainham. They in fact built 2 Engine Dyno Cells and hope to have Steve P's freshly reconditioned 800 BHP Froude machine running mid 2006.

The Rolling Road is a superbly accurate and repeatable German manufactured TaT CH2 machine, 1 of only 4 made to date. It's 1200 BHP single roller technology combines with a 4000 Nm retarder which caters for serious mapping work as well as inertia only power runs