Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rear light options

Julian H

Whilst waiting for Carbon Mods to make some more CF lightblocks I have started looking at new rear light lenses. I would like to change away from the standard since my Seven has been de-oranged everywhere else. 

I am not too keen on the all clear rear lights with the red reflector in the middle. Does anyone do the red stop/tail light and reflector with clear for the indicators? Or are there any other options I should know about?

I have an LED option I intend to fit, but I need a set of "smooth" light blocks - carbon would do but so would any other material that doesn't have the 'lip' around it that the rubber ones have.

If I can source a resonably priced "smooth" replacement block then I'll be happy to share the solution and do a bulk buy if necessary *wink* 

HiI think I should have been clearer in my original post that all I want to do is replace the lenses and keep close to the original look. I now discover that there was a group buy before I joined the club that is exactly what I want. I have contacted the original organiser but I am not hopeful because it was back in 2013 that it was arranged!

cheers, Julian