Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lowered Light Brackets

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Lowered light brackets that drop the headlight significantly over the normal headlight brackets.  Brand new and nylon coated in black for durability, there are 10 pairs available from Dave Morris with the first 10 pairs already snapped up.

Priced at £45 per pair plus carriage to cover costs with any surplus going to NTL.  Can be brought over to Stoneleigh on Sunday if it suits to collect direct.

Dave can be contacted through the Clio advert - or by email on dwmorr63 "at " hotmail.com

Photo of TC's SLR with a similar set and 7" headlights, I think they will only suit a widetrack car due to the gap between cyclewing and nosecone but could be wrong if you have the smaller 5.75" units and a standard track car.

SLRFront.jpg.28fabf07b4e3ee083e6af7c24617657f.jpg

SLRRear.jpg.7b1d0c35584cef9e74456d1af00571c4.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these fit in the forward mounting on a metric chassis as per the ones from CC, or do they fit on the rear only boss as in an imperial chassis?

If they fit the imperial chassis rear boss then I will take a pair.

email sent as well.

• Area Representative

It does use the bracket on the imperial car and you will need to relieve the side of your indicator pods to allow the bracket to pass through the side of it rather than curl underneath per the standard CC ones

LoweredHeadlightbracket2.jpg.2256d6ee55309aa5211c2dff599143b6.jpg

LoweredHeadlight2.jpg.bd25299db7d9130fa374eb889621f0cc.jpg

• Area Representative

Hi chaps,

I expect Dave is monitoring this thread and certainly hasn't dropped me a line to say he's all sold out and to lock the thread so i expect it won't be a problem sorting out the brackets for you.  Are you heading over to Stoneleigh on Sunday and can collect or is it postage for you?  

Cheers

Nick

OK. Now back from recent travels and have had chance to trawl thru this thread, mails, texts and the old thread from Vinnie. I know that there are a couple of peopls on the Vinnie thread that I had contact with earlier this year - and that at least one of them has not reacted to this posting in For Sale - so I plan to keep a couple of sets back for them "just in case" (Also for someone who currently has other priorities to fix on their car.).

I currently have :

Martin B,

Lionel, 

Garybee

Phil KIng

Graham King

Steve T

Adam R

Bill Blundell

Paul WHite

FinMAc

Giles

Ivaan

Including the reserved stock for myself, NIck and those mentioned above that makes 17 pairs.

If NIck or I make it to Stoneleigh tomorrow or Monday then there will be (max) 3 pairs available there - number being dependent on whether any more get sold on this thread beforehand.

Price, as NIck said, is £45 per pair. Postage/packing is currently unknown.  I will check on Tuesday but expect something <£5.00. Looks ase if the majority of sets will be posted. Payment - cheque or bk transfer is fine and details will be put up here (or blatmailed out) as soon as I know postage.

There IS some "profit" in this venture - which will be detailed here once all 20 pairs have been sold - and this will be donated to NTL.

If there is sufficient interest following the sale of these 20 pairs then I may get another batch manufactured - though that might have to wait until I can spare some more time away from the day job.

Dave