Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels, trailer lock, brake MC, Dislok

Cookie Monster

I have the following bits to sell:

4 (6x13) minilite style wheels to suit de dion axle. Two black & two dark blue, all fitted with slicks, the age of which I don't know. Great for track days etc with no damage or to recolour to make matching for little cost. £200 or near offer. Reduced to £160

Bulldog Minilock trailer hitch lock, model DM. Boxed, complete with plastic cover & 2(may be 3) keys. These are c£115 new. Looking for £50. Reduced to £35

Brake master cylinder from my R300k 2003 MY. Done about 25k, all in working order. My car has big brakes but this is I think a standard MC. It's Girling part with the number 74660152 on the casing. £25  Sold

Disklok steering lock - big metal disk to go over the whole steering wheel - ideal for using on a "normal" car as it's too big for a 7. Model is "small" fits up to 39cm diameter steering wheels. Barely used complete with 2(might be 3) keys. New there are c£100. £40

All can be collected from near High Wycombe, near St Albans or can deliver at cost. I travel a lot for work so a drop off might be possible.

Pictures on request.

• 3 weeks later...