Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough pre season testing Saturday the 28th of February ONE PLACE LEFT

andrew mckay

ONE PLACE LEFT If anyone is interested?

I know it's early but I've booked Curbourough for Saturday the 28th of February. There are 4 places left on a first come first served basis if anyone wants some pre season testing and practice.

The circuit is £650 per day for 10 cars, hence a charge of £65 per car. I would appreciate payment after committing please and no refunds other than if for some reason we have to cancel. You can find a replacement....only to avoid me paying for someone else!

Regards

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Andrew,

Next Saturday will be my first sprint practice / shakedown / fun day (what ever we call it). Any tips for a newbie as to what to bring? Do I need a helmet? Tools? Spare fuel etc.......? Any tips from any experienced testers appreciated?

Thanks, Sam 

As with all safety equipment, if you've got it use it. It won't save your life if it's still in the box.

As a minimum you'll need a helmet, long sleeves, fuel and fuel, always worth bringing some spare Oil & Coolant, just in case. Tyre pressure gauge & pump as you'll probably end up running softer than normal. 

don't forget that it is february and you can learn as much in the wet as the dry so make sure you have some warm clothes, waterproofs and umbrella.