Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Zetec oil pan / sump - Scholar, Dunnell or Raceline

bahf

Does anyone have a "low cost" Zetec oil pan?  Condition or damage not important.  This is for installation in a Caterham.

Many thanks for the offers to date but I've concluded that I'm going to be fussy and look out for a Scholar, Dunnell or Raceline oil pan - all of which have a good pedigree and are certain of working on track.

I have 2,

first is an ex Westfield one, which is very simillar to the Dunnel /Scholar one. It will need an oil pickup and windage tray kit (if fitting to a black top) as the originals were mashed by number 1 rod as it left the building (previous owner a bit optimistic about rev limit with stock rods). Has also had a small seam repair as it was weeping. I have a pickup that you could cut up to fit. Fairly sure Dunnel made these for Westfield so good quality part with good welds.

Second is a diy modded one (not by me) from a Fiesta zetec silver top. It has a baffle plate, and no pickup pipe, again I have one that could go with it. Not had this one on an engine but looks ok. 

The first one owes me £160.00, the second one £80.00 so would sell for this including shipping. 

I will be able to get to them and get pictures after boxing day if you are interested?