Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Clear out

PhilKing

Feel it is time to have a bit of a clearout of various bit and pieces collected over time, please see list below.

3:92 ratio open diff, taken from my old 1999 roadsport at approx 20k miles, no problems with diff just changed to 3:62     £40.00 plus delivery or collection free ** Sold to Revilla ****

7" Chrome headlights showing a little rust on parts but generally good condition £25.00 will throw in delivery FOC on those

Petty Strutt, good condition    £10.00 plus delivery 

Tyre Rack, had this fabricated to carry wheels for the Caterham to track days, fits to a FIA roll bar with single diagonal cross bar. Comes with brackets to clamp onto roll bar, holds the wheels out over the boot area above the height of the roll bar, can send pictures, holds 4 wheels easily, matt black in colour    £40.00 plus carriage

Standard Roll Bar   FOC collection free or carriage cost only.

More stuff to be added as I get to it, but thanks for looking.

Phil

Thanks very much for the responses.

Andy_h, the lights are not the sealed beam type and come complete with the glass, bulbs and wires hanging down.If you still interested, have you an email address i can send some payment details to, cannot find BM and would rather not post details on open forum.

RedBullWings and Gregs79, will post some photo's very shortly.

2GBR sorry beaten to it on the diff.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Ian

It will be difficult to package the diff and petty strut together, kind of awkward size with the weight of the diff. I can send it to a day time address on UPS for £5.00 if that helps, happy to do that.

Let me know and we can sort it out from there.

Cheers

Phil