Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clearout

myothercarsa2cv

As my previous for sale post didn't move over, I'll do my best to remember who dibbed what. If I've missed anything I apologise, please let me know ASAP. Mav, I've sent you an email. Hope you got it.

Going to have a clear out now the car isn't coming back. Everything is for an S3. All prices without post. Collection preferred as I don't know when I'd be able to post a lot of it and some of it is quite awkward.

Fixed platform spring seats - if you're selling your old shocks and want to keep the adjustable platforms, pop these on. £5

Apollo tank breather hose, no one way valve, short, for imperial chassis fitment. £5

Banner battery tray, a little battered and grubby but will clean up nicely with a bit of wire wool. Free to anyone who picks it up.

And a couple of random bits that I doubt anyone will want:

Two Cobra Cub narrow low back bucket seats in black vinyl, like these. In pretty damn good nick with no tears or wear to speak of. Complete with runners. Can supply with the beefiest subframe ever made in the history of man for a 2CV if needed. £250 the pair, subframe add £25. Collection only please.

Peugeot 306 radio fascia for fitting a DIN unit instead of the oddly shaped standard one. Free.

Two Pioneer TS-G1718 17cm dual cone speakers, these will definitely fit the front doors of a Peugeot 306. I am fairly sure these have never been fitted and come with grills in excellent condition (in fact there are four grills if you'd like some spares too!). No packaging. These here. Had another two in the cabriolet and they sounded quite good. £10. Collection only please.

Two standard crappy speakers from a Peugeot 306 cabriolet. Might be useful if selling yours and you want to put it back to stock? Or maybe for your kid's DT project. Or for the two magnets. Free. Collection only please.

13" Mountney steering wheel apparently in leather but feels like vinyl, bought for the 2CV but found it too small, so basically as new, and still in its box. £20.

Steering wheel boss for a 2CV to fit a Omp/Momo/Halfords/Sparco type steering wheel (6x74mm I think?). £10.

FLI Trap 12" subwoofer (rated at 1000W) and amp (rated at 200W I think). Actually a really good little sub. Had this in the 2CV to rock the petrol station forecourt. Good nick. £40. Weighs a tonne so collection only please.

Narrow track red ARB with bushes, mounts, balls and gaiters. Whip the old one off, pop this on. £30 SOLD to Melvin

Drop links for rear ARB, brand new but only two ball bolt things, not four. £10 SOLD to Mav

K-series EU3 cam cover in black. Probably needs re-coating as corroded in places but would mostly be hidden by the cover. £10 SOLD to Mav

Enough nylon screws and nuts to do your rear wings with. Will need to be shortened for maximum weight saving. Free. SOLD to Mav

Stainless steel sill protectors, already drilled but the bit you see looks fine. £5 SOLD to Paul (sorry Myles!)

Four new spacers and bolts for the seat rails when you're fitting honeycomb protection to drivers side floor. £5 SOLD to Myles

Some wing/panel rubber piping trim. Free. SOLD to Myles

Racetech mirror (flat not convex) with straight stalk but slightly angled base. £5 SOLD to Myles

Spa mirror stalks with powder coat removed ready for paint. These are the standard height ones. Free. SOLD to Myles

SBFS '7' headlight covers (7") in carbon fibre effect vinyl. £15 SOLD to Andy

Battery master switch key from the cheap version and waterproof cover for same. Free. SOLD to Colin

K-series oil filter. Free. SOLD to Christian

Mocal sandwich plate rubber seal brand new. Free. SOLD to Guy

Think that's it for now.

Tried responding and blatmailing you re the sill protectors but I suspect both have fallen into 'the void'.

Any old road up, I'd like the sill protectors please if still available.  I can't realisticlally get down to your neck of the woods so would you be able to snail mail them to me?  Very happy to pay postage on top.

Many thanks

Paul

I think I have all of your addresses except Myles - drop me an email, Myles (moca2cv@gmail.com).

I'm off to the garage tomorrow evening to pick everything up so will try to get this all to the post office on Wednesday.

Thanks all. Think I'll buy some paint for the garage http://www.lotus7.club/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/teeth_smile.png