Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ex Acadamy 1.6 2005

Belper Cat

Its a sad day today....

I have decided to sell my Caterham its a 2005 Ex academy properly 05 Registered, fully converted for road use, 15" wheels but can be easily converted back to 13".

Has Windscreen and Roll Bar and is painted in Gulf Racing colours. Its a known car and completed the Hot Potato tour last year, in fact the only miles I have put on it in the last 2 years! :-(

For sale with a BJ twin axle trailer, pictures of course on request.

I am intending to purchase a 996 or miley 997 or possible an SLK and would consider a part ex for the right car with cash either way!

Price as above £13,500

Hi, I'm looking for a trailer and am happy to buy it in the next couple of days. Are you prepared to sell it separately and how much do you want for it? I've just had an offer accepted on another trailer on Ebay but it's in Newcastle and I'd rather not drive that far. My email address is andrewmckay99uk@yahoo.co.uk.

As it happens I sold a mint 996 facelift last weekend. They're great if you can find a good one. Happy to provide advice if you need it.

Andy

Further to some of the questions

Oliver from Germany you did not send me your email details as you PMd me please send and I will send photos.

Car is a 5 speed and I believe does not have LSD but will check, I don't think they had as std in the series in 2005. It now has leather seats and a std roll bar so no cage or tillet, I have put in a mechanical oil pressure gauge., it has over mats and an outdoor cover with it. Car has an FIA cut out switch and a windscreen which is of course heated.

The wheels are 15 inch but can easily be changed back to 13 as I have the stays and a spare set of correctly painted mudguards that of course come with the car.

Yes I will split the car and trailer but only when the car purchaser tells me he doesn't want the trailer and an amicably deal is done.

The suspension is the race adjustable shocks as originally fitted and have been flat floored for myself and the 15 inch wheels (which are compomotive).

Yes I am open to sensible offers but wont be giving the car away cos I do actually love it.

rgds

Dave *wavey*

I am also driving an ex acadamy 2005 car. i converted it into a road sport kind of car with flared wings and we just returned from a lovely trip to england.

kind redards

juergen