Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lumenition Engine Management Software

Super_Rich_Bernie

The car I bought recently has aftermarket Lumenition engine management. I don't have the software or lead to do anything with it, and right now it runs fine so I don't actually need to.

I do want to buy a new laptop though, and it makes sense that if I do it is one which can be hooked up to the Lumenition (C460) system so I can take a look at the mapping. I would rather buy a Mac than a conventiaonl laptop. Does anyone know if suitable software is available?

Lumention have a rather poor website, which errors out much of the time so isn't much use. They appear to sell software which is compatible with Windows 95, however the site may not have been updated recently. They haven't replied to my e-mail.

I also understand that the system is a rebadged GEMS - so maybe GEMS supply the software too? (The Lumneition throttle bodies appear to be rebadged Jenvey DCOE type too)

Would also be interested top know who in the London area has knowledge and experience with these systems, so that if I do need to change anything I can find suitable expertise.

Jonathan