Click here if you are having website access problems ×

iPAD, iPOD & iPHONE clear out

Krismuss

Mass sell off of gadgetry being replaced. With the exception of the POD all are in excellent condition and have always been used from new in protective cases (even the POD). Prices are gauged from Flea Bay results:

All come with the original packaging (exc. POD) and chargers (may not be original though). All prices include postage. One day sale only as I'll put them on flea-bay tomorrow.

iPod touch 8Gb, always used in a case, was my daughters, minor scratches to rear - £85

iPhone 4S 16Gb (black), always used in a hard case (was SWMBO's), might have a small mark on the rear (not SWMBO..the phone), I will check. Running IOS7 and on Orange network - £200 - NOW SOLD

iPad 1st Gen, 16GB (black), mine, always cased, immaculate (what do you expect), running IOS6, comes with black flip over case - £150

iPad Mini, 16Gb (black), immaculate, was SWMBO's but hardly ever used, running IOS7, comes with black leather 'Snugg' case (was £30 new) - £210

Any q's please ask.

Chris *thumbup*

Edited by - krismuss on 21 Nov 2013 10:24:00

Edited by - krismuss on 21 Nov 2013 15:19:55

No problem Paul, the mini is excellent I've been using it instead of the iPAD 1st gen as it's much faster. Only downside for me is my near sight is getting shoite and as I haven't yet succumbed to reading glasses I find the bigger pads easier. It also has a camera which my iPAD 1st gen doesnt.

Chris

Thanks Chris, some technical queries if I may 😳, as requested by the rev limiter *rolleyes*

Does it have 3G , I've told her not as you would have listed it.

How old is it, and is there any warranty left on it, oh and where can it be picked up from?

I work in London which may work during the week. Know what you mean about the glasses, we're getting old(er) *wavey*

Andrew, Pod is 4th gen, front and rear camera in black.

Paul, Mini is WIFI only, to be honest if you have an iPhone anyway then there's little need to go 3G as you can use hot spot on the iPhone to link the two for no extra cost (dependent upon network).

I work in Croydon but am in Central London at least 3 days in the week so can get to anywhere in town reasonably!

Chris

Sent one to you bt email this morning Nick...

In short, I'll clear the PAD this eevning and give it a final check over. If you send me your address I'll arrange delivery then we can sort out payment (if you havent rec'd my earlier email).

ALl the best.

Chris