Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Photos

SJD

Hi AJD *smile*

Not sure what happened to your dropbox...some members use it I think (but don't quote me). Often it's a password issue/cookies issue. I'll see what I can find out as I am also interested in using dropbox in the future.

Dave

PS Fantastic photo by the way - two cars both with clams and looking resplendent in the sunshine. Awesome 🥰

We all know gloating comes before a fall , the abuse I will take at some future point ( and the abuse I have taken in the rare seasons when the Great nation has failed me ) makes me get in as much as I can when I can

And I rejoined because REIMS sort of insisted if I wanted to drive my R500 on the road as I had been Sevenless for more than 3 years

I was , like others, going under the wire , but for some reason it all got stupidly political. Which , funnily enough , why I let my membership lapse in the first place

Actually...and I realise this is personal so will keep it in code....

It seems that the previously imagined Lavender one ... is carrying the satchel of one of the girls from Big school on a regular basis (although I think she left a few years ago, unless is back with a new name - perish the thought).

Who knew !! Well, probably lots of you. But I only just twigged who it was 😬

*thumbup* *smile* 🥰

• 1 month later...