Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curbs GONADS (of sorts)

Blokko

Hi

First of all, am I right in presuming that some of you will be running @ Curbs this Sat and Sun? If so, could one of you kind souls take delivery of some items (from me) on Saturday so that they can be collected by others over the weekend? No cash involved and any loss / damage would be at my risk.

Expecting there to be a pair of dollies (fnar fnar) for Mav, one or two tonneau, a full hood and maybe a hood bag.

As an aside, there are a couple of unsold bits that *might* be of use to sprinters - here

That sounds ideal - thanks Paul.

Next cheeky request - do any of the sprinters (who will be at Curbs this weekend) live in Bristol? I have a hood bag that a club member would like to buy, but because of logistics and time constraints on my part I just cannot get to a post office to send. If there is anyone who lives in Brizzle and and would be prepared to take said item home I could arrange for collection.

Blokko- I live in Bristol and will be heading back there on Monday evening after competing on the Sunday.

The only slight issue is that I will be travelling back on the train- I'm happy to take the hood bag back with me so long as I can get it on the train. What sort of size/mass are we talking about?

Becky