Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Porsche Boxster ‘S’ 550 Anniversary

Wrightpayne

Hi,

posting on behalf of a work colleague who is a serious polisher (he's programmed as 'The Polisher' in my phone). This car has wanted for nothing. 2004 plate with only 9281 miles from new. 2 owners and just serviced.

All the details incl extensive photo album here

£13850 though currently in auto trader slightly higher than this.

Happy to forward on details of anyone interested.

Regards

Ian

• 3 months later...

Looks like a lovely car, but unfortunately I think he'll need to reduce the price if he wants a sale. It's the most expensive 986 on PH by some distance and at that price overlaps substantially with 987 Boxster S 's. The aftermarket head unit would also put me off, as would the world's longest private sale advert 😬

Edited by - Neal on 25 Sep 2013 15:11:13

Simon,

Advert on PH states where he is - Cheshire. i'm in south leics.

Sorry just reading again can see why there was an assumption of him being in South Leics - we work for a big company with offices all over the UK and the world. We've taken a bit of a hammering today but the lights are still on!

Price not going up - above price is 'blatchat' special price.

Edited by - Wrightpayne on 25 Sep 2013 19:06:11

Have viewed this car and have to say apart from the couple of dings that Dave mentions in his advert, the condition is exceptional reflecting the way in which the car has been looked after.

The dings could be removed by taking out headlight / rear light assembly to get to them.

You could even eat your dinner off of the brake calipers they are absolutely gleaming like the rest of the car. Meticulous owner with a genuine reason for selling, anyone looking for one of these anniversary 986s won't find better.

PS Don't confuse this 986 model with other 986 models, it's the dogs danglies *thumbup*