Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Should i put the screen back on?

zetec

Aeros all year, and I have used the 7 throughout - except when the snow has stopped me getting out the drive...

Turned up at the North Herts meeting in the snow... much to Hatter amusement!!!

Be a man!!!!

😬 😬 😬

No doubt you are all in t shirt and shorts too this time of year. 😬

I think there is a time and place for a areo and for me its not now.

How can that really be any fun on a blat for say 3/4 hours.

I work out side all the time so to drive the 7 with a areo on in the conditions out there now,for me no interest what so ever,quite a few more degrees warmer then i will rack up as many miles as i can with the areo on.

Keep those heaters on, *wink* and enjoy. *wavey*

Keep my Aero (JPE deflector) on all year around. Cant see why not, just wear a Crash Helmet in the colder weather or if going on Motorwatys or a fast Blat. Likely in the summer I'll wear overglasses/sunglasses and a beannie more often.

That said helmet does provide more "reassurance" for me when I'm wearing it, particluarly when a truck is heading my way!.

They are originally from Germany I believe, but not 100% who supplied em. they were on the car when I got it, they divide opinion, some love em some dont like em, but they are in a great position,work a treat and solid as a rock. they also hold the aero band in place. I love em of course 😬, I broke one of the 'legs when swapping from screen to aero , so had the original ally legs re-made in stainless by a local engineer. for a tenner 😬