Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seven

DebbieS

Quoting JohnForbes-Crisp: 
1995 1400 supersport 21,500m £11,995 ono.

e-mail;john.forbes.crisp777@btinternet.com

for further details. *wavey*

Might have someone in Denmark who's interested in this.

Let me know if you want me to connect you... (I'll vouch for the genuineness etc.)

Quoting JohnForbes-Crisp: 
RJ,? does anyone know him? My research found him to be,Regin Buss Vels Jensen,

associated with Caterham Cars Denmark and many other positions.I sent him a message and he hasn't got a clue,who I am or what a Seven is!!!

The plot thickens! *mad*

Regin Buss Vels Jensen is not me, he's an IT consultant of some kind.

I am sort of an independent industrial technician / engineer by profession - best thing is to look up my linkedin profile.

I also happen to be the one who had the Caterham approved for road use back in 2002 - otherwise my own would not have been able to be registered for road use. This made David Wakefield ask me to support CC here as no one had been able to do what I did since 1977. Someone local has to sign certain papers.

I don't want to trade used cars as I'd have to give a full two year warranty, and I will rather help people to have fun than to try to make a profit from something that it is impossible to make a living from in a country with crazy car taxes... That's why I don't want to become involved financially unless someone I have recommended is letting a potential gentleman down.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry didn't get back to the post. Should have asked people to mail.

John is the guy from Denmark still interested otherwise I will send your details to my contact.

Funny there was someone looking at the other car on here from Denmark. Must be popular out there *smile*

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Stotty,Buyer from Denmark changed his mind at the final hour[delivery to Dover

21/4/13 for personal/domestic/reasons]...So if you still know someone who is

interested at £12500.00---further additions since last advert,please ask him/them

to contact me at my e----mail address,advising of their location

Thanks,

John.. *wavey*