Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stack Dash .....

Blakes 7

I have a stack but if I was going from new I would have standard dials. I don't particularly like the layout, it has been a bit temperamental from time to time, it does tend to get condensation in it (TADTS) and the high rev section is obscured by the wheel. Apart from that its fine *wink*

Another *thumbup* from me for the ST500/700 *smokin*

You can only get them in "700" guise now, paying extra for the loom and sensors if you want the temperature / pressure readouts.

I prefer to just have the roadspeed on the LCD display, and have used the "money I saved" *eek* over not getting the st8000 to get Stack's auxiliary 270deg steppermotor gauges. Apart from personally liking the aesthetics, it's really easy to check what direction they're all pointing in with a very quick sideways glance, rather than focussing on / scrolling through the LCD display.

My dash now looks like this (these are the best pics I've got at the mo, sorry!):

pic1

pic2

Ben 😬

Edited to make pics sensible dimensions *redface*

Edited by - _Benedict_ on 10 Oct 2012 17:30:45

Mine has the AIM Mychron3 dash. It's originally for karts, but is small enough to see through the steering wheel, with all the parameters.

It also logs all the data, and can be downloaded into analysis software.

There are newer versions about, so the 3 does come up on fleabay.

Clive

Edited by - Ivaan on 13 Oct 2012 09:02:18