Click here if you are having website access problems ×

- Caterham BEC

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Not for me! A former member and Caterham owner is looking to return to the fold and is asking if anyone with a BEC is looking to sell. If you are looking to sell perhaps either reply on this thread or drop Warren Harper (Warren H) a line on hello "at" warrenharper.co.uk

Warren was the chap who posted the (in)famous vid of his mum's first time in his Caterham and recorded her reaction : here which is worth a watch again 😬

Cheers

Nick

PS He's already asked if my Blackbird is up for sale... and it isn't!

• Area Representative

Clive - I didn't think it was worth enquiring as to whether you were thinking of selling, strangely enough 😬

Enjoy the Spanish trip - and for anyone wondering if using a BEC is suitable as a good all rounder, this R1 is about to make its 2nd trip down to Spain loaded up with two people and luggage!

Spain..........lucky bugger Nick, whereabouts mate?............have a cracker, great adventure *thumbup*

Bloody shame though how these posts crop up a week too late...........Tony Wright has just sold a stonking Hayabusa 7....fully loaded for what I thought was no money at all (sorry Tony). Never made it to the adverts before it was sold.

Kenny,

SWMBO and I, taking the Portsmouth -Bilbao ferry, then over to Barcelona ( if they've put the fire out ), across Southern France / Millau to Geneva, Alps for a few days, then up the French/Belguim Border and back through the chunnel.

If the weather's right, it'll be brilliant. *thumbup*

Clive

At Millau, don't just drive over it - take the time to go to the visitor centre and park underneath it. Also go into the town and find your way up to the viewpoint to see it properly. You don't really appreciate it when you drive over the top. Follow the signs to Brunas from Creissels until you get to the top of the hill.

• 3 weeks later...