Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Viewpad 7 Android tablet

techbod

I thought I would see if this was of any interest to any blatchatters before putting it on ebay.

Viewsonic Viewpad 7 android tablet. 10 months old and in good, but not mint condition.

Equipped with 7" capacitive screen, 3G, Wi-Fi and GPS .

Should work on any network - I have used it with Orange and o2.

If you are interested please look up the specs and reviews online to make sure you are aware of its pros and cons - its not a multi-core, multi media all singing and dancing ipad replacement, but good for email, browsing etc on the move, and allot more pockatable (just about) than the 10" variants. Viewsonics' page here might be a good start

Comes with original leatherette type case, box, power supply, instructions and whatever else was in the box when I bought it. You will need your own microSD card

I can take pictures if required. Any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

£90 plus p&p

Thanks for the replies and questions.

Rik - you have email

Ivaan - I have used it as a basic sat nav, though with something like google maps you have to be very careful with phone charges as it will download data as it goes. There are other offline android apps that you can download to turn it into a better sat nav but I've not tried any so can't vouch for how well they work.

Tbird - dibs noted

Thanks

Edited by - techbod on 27 Jun 2012 17:51:36

• 3 weeks later...