Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2009 Toyota iQ2, low mileage, immaculate condition

Shad

http://niknak.org/g/cars/my-cars/09-toyota-iq/2012/imag0436.jpg/0/maxsize-800

Would anybody be interested in buying my lovely little Toyota iQ? I bought it new in July 2009 so it's got a couple of months of the HP agreement to run, but I can terminate that early if it sells. It's done approx. 11,650 miles, full dealer service history (serviced at Octagon Toyota in Reading), all recall work carried out, immaculate condition inside and out, and is the '2' model so has climate control, heated mirrors, etc but still uses the 1.0l engine. Benefits from zero tax, very high MPG and spirited handling *smile*

Based on a recent valuation I'm after £6450 which is about a grand less than you'd pay at a dealer.

Cheers!

Edited by - Shad on 28 May 2012 07:48:05

Good luck with the sale Simon. These are really great cars and make ideal commuting tools, being good on fuel, well built, handle well and with loads of toys. I'm on my fourth IQ now (I cover quite a few miles) and my mum bought one as she liked mine so much!

Cheers Dave - I've loved owning it but want something a bit bigger and a bit more entertaining now. Would've traded it in for a GT86 but can't justify the monthlies at the moment. Is your dealership buying at the moment?

Boris, pic updated, should work now *smile*

• 3 weeks later...