Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham for quick Sale 2002, 190BHP offers ---- SOLD :)

jakeandlizzy

I have my Caterham for sale on pistonheads.

For BC members, I would take offers around JUST £13,000 for it just to get rid of it as I am moving!

Shame I couldn't wait until the summer to sell it *mad*

Ad Here

Sorry for the terrible pics, but I will update them as soon as I can get some sunshine to take some photos!

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 30 Apr 2012 15:23:22

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 7 May 2012 09:32:10

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 11 May 2012 19:31:14

*thumbup*i really think you should sell the brooklands screens & half doors to me as you'll get more than with the car,honest *tongue*,BM me if you wanna,instant payment waiting 😬

thanks guys,best of luck with the sale,shes really nice

No, I disagree.........The Brooklands screen would look the dogs on my car. 😬

See my thread just to prove how sincere I am. here

I know....14K what a bargain. I can't believe it’s not been snapped up. If I had the space, I'd seriously consider buying and putting mine on the market. The paint doesn't look at all bad in the photo.

Edited by - Phil G on 30 Apr 2012 20:26:35

Edited by - Phil G on 9 May 2012 07:16:07

LOL, had 5 minutes of the stuff yesterday so broke the camera out....

...wish I was one of those pretty boys that takes pics of their car all the time in fancy locations, would have paid off now! ... you know who you are 😬

Come on guys, someone has to buy this!

....I have starving children to feed and my wife is sick in the hospital....

...not really, but I do need to fund some new plastic/upgrade parts for my new much more fun toy:

here

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 2 May 2012 14:34:45

Jake, sent you an email this morning, I spoke to my mate and he is interested but unable to view this week, hes looking at another as well , the red one with a zetec 2.1,( I think hes thinking weve missed the boat on your one with you moving etc) I have been looking into the things on his behalf, Personally I prefer yours and am quietly steering him your way, I have absolutely no vested interest in it, hes just a good friend and I want him to get the car best suited to him. The problem is the time scale, I would be more than happy to deal with another club member of your choosing to oversee viewing/ negotiations etc if we cant ( and it seems unlikely) view it in your company before you leave. anyway, Ill do my best.

Trotsky,

please leave the aero screens, they will look lovely on MY car 😬

My girlfriend will be around for a while yet, but rather sell it sooner. Could you send someone you trust over my way to check it out?

I know this is hard! I have a lot of people wanting it, but many are just annoying offering silly prices or trying to get stuff for free!

So, if you want it, please jump on it so I can send them all away! Otherwise, I think it may go pretty quick.

Doing my best Jake but he wants to see it himself and is in Scotland till Friday, I have offered to come on my own. but his thinking is to come view and take away following cash hand over if he likes it, cant see why he wouldn't but I'm not parting with my hard earned and all that , there is a slim chance we can come sat around lunch but will know more Friday, its a pain I know but is out of my hands. I will however keep you informed as to his intentions, hes a genuine chap, with the cash etc, just tied up sorting out a new contract in Scotland.

Trotsky

Cheers ☹️ Rub it in why dont you 😬 it just goes to show, if you spot something you like the look of down hang about, Its ok tho cos I keep telling my mate what a cracker he missed out on 😬 glad you got the sale before you departed. best of luck stateside *thumbup*

Trotsky

Hi Jake,

Hope all goes well in the future. Yours was the first seven my girlfriend went in. You took her for a steady run from the pub before we went to Lakenheath. It must have worked, I've picked up my project tonight *cool*

Best wishes, Ed