Click here if you are having website access problems ×

clutch bearing cct133

johnnyseven

Hi, has anyone got a QH CCT133 clutch bearing that they could measure for me- im looking for a bearing thats longer than standard (type 9) by 8mm

thanks john (they are used in the zetec to type 9 conversion--but not in this case)

Edited by - johnnyseven on 26 Mar 2012 21:19:00

Hi Phil, yes its the one used in the zetec conversion--im 8mm short converting to flat f/wheel on the vx--been told that the cct133 is a longer version of the standard bearing/carrier---just like to know how much longer---can"t you find me one with your vast range of contacts 😬 mate if you do text me

I've got a Raceline Zetec in my car and am about to change the CRB since it's become rather noisy. Forgive me if I'm off on a tangent but there was an article in Lowflying some years ago giving details of a much more robust CRB conversion, the parts for which can be purchased from Burton Power. You have to get the carrier turned down by a local engineer with a lathe. I've bought all the parts, have had the carrier altered and am just waiting for the impetus to get the engine out!

Given that I'm using a type-9 gearbox and Raceline's own flywheel, I haven't considered that what I'm proposing to do won't fit 😳

If you need a copy of the article, drop me a blatmail and I'm sure I can find it for you.

Edited by - Doug on 27 Mar 2012 02:06:21

Hey I was only helping because I thaught you were going Zetec. I even sent you a text because I thaught you might be in your garage.

I got mine from the helpfull people at Motabitz (Phils mates)

Yes I did measure it but only after I polished it.

So are you fitting one of them Metro engines.

Olly