Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seven LOGO on your Nokia Phone

In exchange for a charitable donation to the Leukemia Research Fund I will send the Seven logo to your Nokia Mobile phone.

The logo - as featured on the grill of our favourite car - will replace the Network name on the following handsets... 3210, 51xx, 61xx, 81xx, 82xx, 91xx...which is most of the modern Nokias.

Reply or eMail with your mobile number, the network you are on and pledge amount. It costs me 10p to send so please make it worth my while - it's worth having ... it looks cool!

Minty

Edited by - minty on 17 Oct 2000 15:53:17

Regular boring old SMSs can't be saved to replace the Operator Logo on the handset.

Our 7 logo is sent as a bitmap and as long as you like it can be saved to replace Orange or whatever, there are sites on the web to make this happen (they charge a nominal 10p).

As I have made a nice bitmap, I just want to make it easier for folk to show which car we love and get some Leuk charity money.

Minty

Mobile number =

Mobile Network =

Pledge amount, entirely up to you, it costs me pennies so min. a couple of quid I suppose or it's not worth a cheque and a stamp!

Have the phone turned on, you wil get a message that an Operator Logo has been received. You can view it then save it or disgard.

I'll email you my address for the cheque - made payable to Leukemia Research Fund.

Minty

• 8 months later...