Click here if you are having website access problems ×

irvin jacket

lotusdave

I have had my irvin for over 10 years so it is nicely aged now. The only thing is it is far too big to be confortable in a seven. When i had my morgan i went to the irvin factory and got some advice. They offered to replace my zip with a double opening one so you can unzip it from the bottom so you can sit in a sports car with it ziped up but open at the bottom to make it more usable

i did not have mine done but was offered by moto lita that they would do it for me. (i went to the factory to get a wood rim wheel for my morgan and had the jacket on at the time) i had a cheep flying jacket b4 that and that had a 2 way zip ant it was super in a sports car and that gave me the idea

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know what these front type pockets are on this irvin forsale, as the seller does not know, side pockets or no pockets were the norm could they be taken off item number 140672530064 on ebay *cool*

Edited by - lotusdave on 3 Jan 2012 18:02:09

After many years of sitting on the fence I finally bought one on Friday 🥰 🥰 🥰

I initially wanted it without the pockets so it was like the originals but the lady there said many who opt for that phone up shortly after to ask if they can be retro fitted, they can't, so I took her advice and got one with. Already I know she was right *thumbup*

Best jacket ever 😬