Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Aluminium Trailer Company

keybaud

• Area Representative

Hi,

This one has been discussed before here 😬

A BJ minno fits in a single garage and will pass through a standard up & over garage doorway. I'd got for something like this or a PRG.

Nick

Edited by - Nick Chan on 23 Oct 2011 22:17:34

The biggest question you need to ask is; are you sure you want your Seven on an unbraked trailer?

No direct experience to comment on that product or the company but I do still clearly remember an emergency stop situation (successful) with a Brian James A-Series trailer about 15 years ago. The brakes helped that time!

Sequence of events when someone pulls out and expects you to stop could easily go:

*cool* *eek* *cry*

Edited by - Mr Locust on 23 Oct 2011 22:23:32

when I was looking for a trailer with the same requirement as yours, I rang around a number of trailer manufacturers including Ifor Williams. The salesman simply said "don't waste any more time ringing around, just buy a Brian James Minnow". I've had mine for about 12 years and its been all over the UK and France without a single hitch (no pun intended) apart from a blow out that took me about 5 miles to realise had happened. Properly loaded, they are incredibly stable. If I have a criticism its that the jockey wheel is a bit small if you're manhandling it on soft ground or gravel. But you can get larger ones which help. Also worth considering filling in the floor to reduce the carp that gets thrown up underneath when you're under way.