Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various Caterham parts

SLR69

I have listed already or will be listing various Caterham parts on eBay over the next 24 hours including:

- "Nifty Bits" Carbon SPA mirrors & mounts

- Soft Bits for Sevens Half Hood

- SLR Wheel Centres

- Wheel centres and badges

- Wind Deflectors

- Replacement horns

- Etc

First item here and then just look at other items listed:

Nifty Bits Mirrors & Mounts

Sorry to those that have sent me a private message via Blatchat but for some reason I cannot open them at the moment and am also having various computer problems.

Daveperry, I am yet to list the SBFS half hood on eBay, so if you want to send me a message about it with an offer via one of the other items I have for sale please do, otherwise I hope to list it shortly.

Epicurus/TrevorA, I see you are interested in the SLR wheel centres, so please feel free to make a bid on these and good luck.

Quoting Tyrone: 
Agreed. If you are going to post items in 'for sale' then they should be for sale on Blatchat. It's not hard to work out market value for most items. If it doesn't sell on here then try Ebay. 😔
I agree

I have always felt that member should give fellow member the opportunity to buy first and, if say, after a week they are still not moving them put them on ebay.

Sorry to those who feel offended that these items are for sale on eBay but over the years that I have been a member I have frequently seen items for sale on Blatchat that are on eBay and not seen this comment before.

Personally I think the first dibs situation isn't necessarily the best and I have previously had problems when selling items on Blatchat

The first was where I received a reply with a post on Blatchat with a 1st dibs and someone else also sent me a private message and they both arrived at the same time or I didn't know which was first - which one do I give priority to !? It's easier therefore sticking the items on eBay and then at least everyone has a chance.

The second was where I previously organised a Bulk Buy for club members for Optimates and over 100 members benefitted from a good price but some dropped out. So I wasn't faced with a loss I had to sell them on eBay, so without eBay (like it or loathe it), I would have had a problem.

I was going to mention a brand new tyre rack, Mike Barnby split rims, slicks and various one off's that I wouldn't know how to price such as a front splitter (like the Caterham RST-V8), rear spolier, etc, etc, that I have that I will be selling on eBay but I better not mention that on here now.....!