Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Creamy White on A3

Mark-G

Thats the New Caterham Courtesy Car 2.0 175 Duratec...in R300 Spec i had it for a weekend, they gave it to me with 115 miles on the clock i gave back with 550 on the clock *tongue* 😬..Awesome bit of kit though..the noise it made *eek* lovely!!...just couldn't get enough of it!!... *thumbup*

*wavey*

Edited by - StEVEN on 13 Sep 2011 12:53:50

• Area Representative

the next one will be..my fourth

😳 indeed! How can you bear to part with them? I have had GJT since 1998 and have a complete raport and personal loyalty to it. Even when it gets a re-skin (next year maybe but possibly 2013) I want to keep the current tunnel cover as the dents and reshaping tell me I am in the right car just by the feel of them. Just could not bear to be parted from it.

*arrowup* 😬 Yes, it did get quicker after each machine polish session. 😳 *redface* ...Yours just gets slower with all the dirt.. *tongue*

Stephen i do envy your loyalty 😶‍🌫️ *thumbup* *cool*..i started with a classic 105bhp car and wanted to upgrade but it was cheaper to change it in for a more powerful car, also, i was doing a fair bit of mileage in them..with the 3 that i've owned i've probably done nearly 45k miles and all were garage Queens so sold them on with more miles but as they were standard unaltered spec, the residuals were good when it came to change... *cool*

*wavey*

Time for your first caterham with the exhaust on the drivers side! *thumbup*

Thing is, the sigma even in 150 form won't have enough grunt for you I expect, there are very few for sale with what I think is the best engine (175 duratec) & late R400's start at £26k. On the plus side you are coming into the right time of year to buy as if someone really needs to part with their car you may just pick up a bargain.........bargain being a relative term as £20k plus is still a lot of money for a toy *wink*

Happy hunting & I hope your garage isn't empty for too long!