Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton video

Jeff S

• Area Representative

My video

*smile*

Now, if I'd have been a little neater around "Hall" and "Loggerheads", Turned in a little later at "Triangle" and "Fallow"..........

A second gear that is a little longer may also be better....

Impressive time Richard. 😶‍🌫️ 😶‍🌫️ 😶‍🌫️

A slower version by me here 😬

Bizarrely in parts you look slower...although your time is a lot faster *confused*...interesting to see the differences and food for thought for the next visit.

Edited by - skydragon on 14 Aug 2011 10:52:03

Jeff 😬

Richard *thumbup* If only I'd realised it was safe to use that much grass on the exit of Loggerheads.... 😳 😬

Here is my first (slower) timed run which I've posted mainly for the benefit of my car's new owner (I promised I would). I hope he doesn't take offence at my driving style. On second thoughts, using as much grass as Richard maybe wouldn't have been such a wise move! Unfortunately the battery died on my final run.

Edited by - Matthew Willoughby on 14 Aug 2011 16:33:22

Congratulations to all competitors at Loton. Times tumbled for many, and Richard's 56.60 was stunning! 😶‍🌫️ I'm delighted that Matthew's final run in his car was so good - it can now go happily into retirement in the mountains of sunny Spain.

My best run pales into insignificance when compared to those at the top of Class 3 but I include it

as an example of a messy approach to the hill!

Andrew *wavey*

Well done to Class3 last Saturday, for great competition and banter, especially to Mr Price for his outrageous time *cool*

I spent Sunday trying to get nearer to Richard's time, but was unable to even beat my own PB of 57.44sec from Saturday being 0.1 sec slower. At least I got myTriangle split down to a best ever 22.27sec (still too slow!).

The day started badly, though, overdriving the car and having an unpleasant moment at museum in P1 *eek*

T2 was not much better either, but at least no damage with a spin at Hall ☹️

HoHum. See you all at Curbs