Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Speaker package

Pete-B

I have, surplus to my requirements, a set of high quality speakers for sale.

One Aegos Evo Acoustic Energy centre speaker in black ash.

Two Aegos Acoustic Energy rear speakers in black ash. These can be shelf mounted or wall mounted and come with wall brackets.

And one REL Acoustic Quake sub woofer in Teak. This is capable of shaking the very foundations if you want it to (good for not very nice neigbours or if someone has outstayed their welcome). It is of course very adjustable with low level input volume control, high level input volume control depending on whether you use phono or Neutric input. It also has Roll off control to adjust and set the upper frequency of the sub base system. A four position mode switch one for in phase and using the internal filter/roll off. Two for in phase but bypassing the internal filter/roll off and Three and Four as one and two but 180 degrees out of phase. There's also a Slam/Depth control which changes the characteristics of the filter/roll off. Depth mode 20-100 Hz. Slam mode bass emphasized 50-150 Hz. This is all quoted from the book, I tend to twiddle the knobs until it sounds right but the book does explain how to set it up in layman terms to your own individual choice and requirements.

All the speakers are in excellent condition and totally unmarked and I still have the original boxes. When I bought them the centre speaker cost me just over £130 the rear speakers £110 and the REL subwoofer £310 in total just over £550, I'm pretty sure we still have the receipts somewhere.

Being a bit of a numpty where PCs are concerned I wouldn't know how to upload (if that's what they call it) photo's of the speakers but I would be happy to send them to anyone who is interested.

I'm looking for £100 for the set of four with buyer collecting!