Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stunners & Prisoners for sale

FlymoFraser

Gents (and ladies)

You may have seen that I've sold my car and doesn't look like I'll be back in class 1 or 2 for a while so is anyone interested in my Prisoners and Stunners, great for anyone in class one still on academy tyres or perhaps someone in class 3 to retreat 😬

4 wheels in good straight nick, I resprayed them when I got them 3 years ago, 4 used stunners with plenty of tread and 1 new still wrapped stunner £120 buyer collects?

Tyres are 195/45R 15

I'll put them on for sale as well will a few other bits but these are a bit niche for the speed championship.

Neil,

I'd heard that you weren't competing this year but not that you'd sold your car. Sorry that we won't be seeing you around the paddocks. Many thanks for the advice and help you gave me as a newcomer. Hopefully we'll see you back sometime in the future.

Steve

Caterbram, they are off a dedion so I think they are Ford PCD?

Steve, I may have sold the car but I will almost certainly be back to sprinting some time and I suspect you'll see me in the paddock from time to time, as you say, got to keep an eye on Johnson and Johnson 😬

There's no grass in these spokes Andrew - the honest and trustworthy seller assured me they've never seen grass, and have certainly never been flat-spotted *thumbup* Apparently as new - the previous owner has confirmed they were resprayed with the tyres off 😶‍🌫️

No panic Alan - a set of hardly worn (aren't they all) 539's coming your way... *thumbup*

£60 ok Jon?

Now what were those very special tyres you had at Gurston?

Until you nudged the armco, I was very interested in those...

[class 3/4/5 move along please - nothing for you to see here - just proper

drivers talking about proper tyres - my total knowlege of ZZZzzzrs and cooomows

will be published in a leading car magazine shortly]