Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels and tyres

noet

I'm close to finish my SSR600 *cool*.

The car has the Freestyle superwide suspension both front an rear. Currently the car has Image splitrim (Billet 4, black center/polished rim), 15" with Avon 245 rear 195 in front. Considering going on 13" with Khumo 235 rear 215 in front. The power from the Duratec is massive 303bhp,- so best possible traction and handling is a priorety. Why do CSR have 15" while R500 have 13"? If you race the CSR, do you change to 13"?

If I decide to go for 13" I will propably choose among Image,MB or Rial. Appreciate wiews from BC regarding quality and finish. (prize tag is not the issue)

Egil

Hi,

I've got both MB and Rial in 13" and much prefer the Rials. Although they have a very slight weight penalty (and it is minimal) over MBs, IMO they are in a different world with regards to quality and much more durable.

Cheers

Rob

I have just got a set of the 3 piece wheels from Simon at 7 tips

linky

and I have to say they are very good, with great service and a reasonable saving over the other 3 pieces

look great and are very light *thumbup*

also i have some brand new 235 kumhos for sale if interested - they are the soft compound (all the better to get the power down *thumbup*), drop me an email off line if interested...

Rob