Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CSR suspension setup spec.

paul jacobs

I know I'm being lazy here, but I'm getting my CSR260 suspension set up on a laser alignment rig next week by a local garage, and they need to know the specification to set it up to, can anyone either point me in the right direction to download the factory spec, or better still does anyone know it off hand please?

Thanks Mike, very comprehensive *thumbup*

Your new car really looks the business, I suspect this one will be a keeper, mine certainly is, it's the best Seven I've ever had as a general purpose fun drive. I liked your description of the differences between your old Zetec SV and the CSR, it sums up the differences perfectly:

" It is light years away from the SV. It feels so much more composed on rough surfaces, you do not get thrown around as much. I had Jack vB as passenger with me yesterday at the Fish & Chip Run while his seven is undergoing a gearbox change. He was just as impressed as I was. The composed ride/handling is more impressive to me than the engine performance. I have driven my share of fast cars but this is a whole other level. It puts the power down so well - point to point it is incredible."

All you need to do now is to change those horrible orange indicator lights for clear ones, if you are allowed to in the US, of course.

Paul

Thanks for the compliments Paul. I have to admit I was wrong about the CSR - I thought it would be all about the engine but it is not. I am a very happy driver and cannot see myself changing for a long time.

Your suggestion is perfect - I bought the clear indicator cones, just have not found time to change them over or check if I am allowed to...they may just accidentally fall on to the car while I was not looking... *tongue*

First track day is late June with a bunch of seveners at New Jersey Motorsport Park. We are trying for a four way comparison of an R500, an de-dion SV with the 260 Cosworth Duractec, a very warm K series Superlight, and my CSR. Should be interesting. 😬

Good luck with your set up session. *smile*

If you can get those cars together Mike, the results will answer many asked and unasked questions, some answers we know others have yet to be decided, please get back to us on here with your opinions, I'm sure there will be considerable interest [although I already know, of course, that the CSR will walk all over the others *smokin* 😬]

Paul